For the best looking lawn in the street - guaranteed!
If you check off the 5 installation and maintenance items below, Coolabah Turf will guarantee a quality, lush instant lawn every time. We will repair or replace any sections of lawn that underperform after these 5 conditions are met.
- New turf must be fertilised 5-6 weeks following establishment.
- Turf must be placed on a soil depth of between 100mm – 150mm of a premium quality turf underlay (check with your sand and soil supplier for variations with these specs).
- Turf must be watered immediately during or following installation and throughout the establishment period to prevent the instant turf from drying out and/or shrinking.
- Ensure correct turf selection with specific regards to sun/shade placement. Ie Only Sir Walter DNA Certified Buffalo will grow in shade. All other varieties require full sun.
- Proactive preventative annual maintenance with relevant use of herbicide or insecticides to combat turf disease, weed invasion and/or damage sustained from destructive pests.
All Coolabah Turf instant lawn varieties are harvested fresh daily from our Echuca farms straight to your home – all in less than 24hours of harvest!
All Coolabah Turf products are supplied in an easy to lay slab cut form to ensure fool proof establishment for every DIY home or commercial landscape project. Prime slab cut turf also means each piece is nearly half the weight of traditional turf rolls, making the install process less back breaking and more fun for the whole family.
It also means our instant turf can comply with maximum lift weight requirements dictated by OHS legislation. Because slab cut turf comes with a thicker base of soil (between 30-40mm) it will establish twice a fast, require half as much water, and means our premier varieties are now available all year round!
We do however recommend that turf laid during cooler weather be placed in full sun and no traffic areas only.