- The perfect backyard cricket pitch
- Drought tolerant
- Water tolerant
- Fine leaf, dense growth
- Aggressive growing
- Can seed head in Victoria coming into spring
- Fast to self repair – perfect for high traffic areas
- Great for families with kids and dogs
- Weed & insect resistant
TifTuf has a very fine leaf blade with dense growth, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications. Its density enables it to handle high wear situations like backyards and sports fields. Super soft to walk on. TifTuf Bermuda has been scientifically forged to produce a great looking all round lawn with superior qualities whilst requiring minimal inputs.
While Tif Tuf displays an improved ability to retain superior colour during winter dormancy when compared to other couch lawns, just like all our Coolabah homegrown warm season, drought tolerant turf varieties it may still experience varying degrees of discolouration based on seasonal, environmental and management conditions.
- Fertilised in mid September for it to green up after winter and a second follow up again in early April to carry growth on into the cooler winter months. (We recommend you use Lawn Solutions Fertiliser at a rate of 2kg/100m2). Irrigate after fertiliser has been applied.
- Very high drought resistance and requires minimal watering. As a general rule – will thrive if watered weekly once established.