TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TURF DELIVERY AND TERMS OF PAYMENT:
- Legal jargon: In the event the customer who originally placed the turf order, or the person placing the order on his or her behalf, find it necessary to cancel the order after our minimum 48hour cancellation period, such cancellation will only be accepted on the terms that the purchaser accept full responsibility for all expenses incurred thus far up to the time of cancellation.
Plain English: If you order the turf and cancel it – and we have already cut it – you still have to pay for it.
- Legal jargon: Any obligation to supply is entered into upon the express condition that Coolabah Turf will not be liable for delivery delays, which occur because of causes beyond its control.
Plain English: If we get a flat tyre, or are held up with unexpected traffic delays – we might not be able to honour our original delivery time specified. We will however give you a courtesy to let you know if there is any changes that may inconvenient you.
- Legal Jargon: Turf is a perishable product. Coolabah Turf will not accept any responsibility, or be held liable for any deterioration of turf quality due to delays with installation periods, or poor management on behalf of the recipient once the product is delivered.
Plain English: make sure you arrange your time to be able to lay the turf on your selected day of delivery. Turf could discolour through heat up if it sits on the pallet for a longer than necessary period of time. The shelve life of turf will vary depending on the season. Ie – shorter shelf life in extreme temperatures.
- Unless prior agreement is reached, the company undertakes to deliver and the customer to receive Coolabah Turf products at the kerbside. The delivery vehicle will only enter the job area to facilitate unloading at the customer’s own risk and responsibility and at the absolute discretion of the truck driver.
Plain English: If you ask our driver to drive his forklift on your concrete driveway and he is concerned that the weight of the machine might crack or damage the surface – he may refuse to do so – or if you insist it will ‘’be O.K’’ – then any costs incurred to repair or replace subsequent damage will be at the cost to the home owner or landscape contractor – not Coolabah Turf.
- Turf orders detailed on the face of the delivery docket and the corresponding pallet labels must be double checked by the customer on delivery. Coolabah Turf will not be held responsible if this check is not made prior to dispatch and leaving the jobsite.
Plain English: Please double check the turf variety and quantity are as per your order while the truck driver is still on your property.
- All turf must be paid for at the time of placing the order prior to it being harvested. The delivery driver will not accept personal cheques or cash on delivery unless prior arrangement is made with management. Credit accounts will only be offered to approved Coolabah customers.
Plain English: We won’t cut the turf until it has been paid for.
- Turf Availability is subject to change, and should there be a change to your requested delivery date, a member of the Coolabah Turf Team will be in contact with you.