Premium quality slab cut instant turf!
Slab cut turf is superior to a traditional turf roll and has superior SOD strength. It’s the very best turf option, not just during Winter but all year round!
- Foolproof method of establishment for any first time DIY turf project or veteran turfie
- Superior SOD strength means it doesn’t break apart in your hands, making it quicker and easier to work with and install
- Needs significantly less water during establishment
- Thicker base of soil and more significant root system blocks unwanted weeds – especially critical during winter months
- Negates the need for top dressing turf during establishment. Saves you time and money!
- Faster establishment period
- Ability to supply drought-tolerant turf all year round
Our back up support team of professional instant turf managers will GUARANTEE you always have the best looking lawn in the street!
The Coolabah Turf philosophy to specialise in the exclusive supply of environmentally sustainable watersmart turfgrass varieties will ensure we fulfil our “lawn for life” promise to every customer.
All Coolabah Turf instant lawn varieties such as Sir Walter DNA Certified Buffalo Lawn, Eureka Premium VG, Sir Grange, Tif Tuf and Nullarbor Couch are harvested fresh daily from our Echuca (Victoria) farms straight to your door – all in less than 24 hours of harvest
All Coolabah Turf instant lawn products are supplied in an easy to lay slab-cut form to ensure foolproof establishment for every DIY landscape project. Prime slab-cut turf also means each piece is nearly half the weight of traditional instant turf rolls, making the installation process less back-breaking and more fun for the whole family.
Because slab-cut turf comes with a thicker base of soil (between 30-40mm) it will establish twice a fast, require half as much water, and means our premier varieties are now available all year round!
Turf slabs are 1220mm long and 410mm wide. Slab cut instant turf is faster and easier to install, removes the need for top dressing turf upon installation, and are more user friendly and lighter in weight than traditional turf rolls. Turf slabs also require less water during establishment, and are awesome at minimising future weed issues.